United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
United Nations Development Programme is delighted to announce Internship Programme for Human Resources in Indonesia. Interns must have Enrolment in a graduate-level degree program in business administration or another related field.
Check official website.
The following minimum qualifications are required:
- Enrollment in a graduate-level degree programme in business administration, or other related fields. For those who have graduated, if selected must start the internship within one year of graduation.
- Knowledge of – or proven interest in the area of procurement, supply and logistic
- Proficiency in English. Fluency in Arabic, Chinese, Portuguese or Russian is an asset;
- Computer literate in standard software applications;
- Demonstrated the keen interest in the work of the UN, and of UNDP in particular, and have a personal commitment to UNDP’s Statement of Purpose? and to the ideals of the UN Charter;
- Demonstrated the ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views
- An interest in global mobility; adaptability to varied physical and other environments; a desire to work with and gain the confidence and respect of people with different language, national and cultural backgrounds.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
Apply online through given website; https://jobs.undp.org/cj_apply.cfm?cur_job_id=67921
Application Deadline: December 30, 2017
For more information;